Since 2015, the Tourist Office has obtained the Tourism and Handicap label (renewed in 2021) to welcome you and present you with an offer accessible to all.
The Tourist Office is committed to making your stay in the Pays de Vitré a successful stay.
The whole team is sensitized and trained in welcoming people with disabilities and will be pleased to inform you about our territory.
- Provision of a hearing aid system for the hearing impaired.
- The team adapts to each request and can respond in writing.
- The Tourist Office has free WIFI.
- Product pictograms are associated with self-service documentation and documents classified by topic.
- Un easily identifiable reception area by its signage with a shop section and a documentation section.
- Provision of a discovery guide written in simplified French.
- Un simplified plan is available.
- There are parking spaces near the Tourist Office.
- Parking in the city:
- In front of the Castle.
- On the Place Notre-Dame (100m from the Castle)
- In the PEM car park. Cars longer than 1.90m cannot enter.
Access from this car park is quick and easy to the Tourist Office thanks to the footbridge accessible to all.