Located close to the castle, the Saint-Louis attracts with its polychrome decoration with fleur-de-lis. Its elegant interior with period Louis XV paneling recalls the refinement of the 18th century. Magnificent reflection of the Vitréenne intimacy. Atmosphere, plate and welcome are in the spotlight.
Further information :
Annual leave: 3 weeks from mid-September Weekly closing days: Sunday (evening), Monday and Wednesday (evening)
Ranking & labels
- Le Routard Tables and Rooms in the countryside
- Lonely Planet
- 42 place setting (s) maximum
- Payment cards
- French bank and postal checks
- French "Chèques vacances"
- Restaurant tickets, dining chits, meal tickets